BCM Professional Practices are delivered in one flexible, reliable, proven package, attuned to current and future standards. The result adapts to unique client needs and supports evolution of the program over time – – all without custom code.
- BConView preserves existing processes and content, facilitating deployment and adoption. Databases are quickly integrated with powerful import tools, while existing documents are managed in their native formats. Long delays and high costs of older systems are a thing of the past.
- Global hosting with 99.99% guaranteed availability.
- The next generation design allows for central views and controls, while allowing decentralized planning, localization and integration of live sources of data.
- Deployment methods avoid dangerous “Big Bang” project risks by planning for incremental production use as needed across the organization.
- All currencies, time zones and date conventions in the world are available. ISO 22301:2012 supported as a standard baseline, with ISO31000 (Risk) included.
An intuitive approach makes for an extremely productive end-user experience. With little or no instruction, users can manage their plans quickly and easily. Meanwhile, quick-to-learn administrative tools provide powerful methods to monitor and manage the overall program.
Supporting Every Stage of Your Process
When you commit to using BConView, Infused Solutions commits to supporting our software and guiding you through every stage of deployment, including the BIA/Risk, Planning and Incident Command functions.
Implementing Your Methodology
The flexibility of BConView and the skills of our Customer Service and Support staff allow a packaged BCM approach with a custom fit. From supporting the methodologies that best suit your needs, to following up after implementation to ensure BConView delivers business value every day, Infused Solutions is committed to excellence in all areas of customer service and support.
Infused Solutions 7X24 Response Operations
Leveraging our support technology and global offices, Infused Solutions offers a complete support package for customers. This includes 7X24 emergency phone support, online FAQs, and self-service CRM case ticketing with centralized tracking of tickets, confirmations, workflow, and escalation.
Infused Solutions Commitment to Customer Success
Customer Service and Support personnel are committed to work for you to establish Business Continuity best practices across the enterprise. We commit to helping you achieve the goals you set as you deploy our solutions for enhanced business value.